Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Which Would Completely Explain // Eight

I woke up the next morning by the sound of my blinds being drawn and the sunlight flooding my room and hitting me obnoxiously in the face. I sat up, yawned and rubbed my swollen, puffy eyes. I scoweled and looked at my window, only to see Taylor shuffeling around my room and turning on my radio.

"Get up, princess," Taylor said grinning coffee in one hand, a bag of chips and his car keys in the other. "Get up, get dressed, grab your passport, let's go."

"What the fuck, Tay?" I snapped, "What are you doing here?" I glanced at the clock, "And at 7 am!?"

"We're leaving. Now." Taylor said smiling and ripping the covers off of me.

"Oh and leaving where may I ask?" I said sleepily as Taylor tossed me a sweater and a pair of jeans.

"Oh, I dunno yet." Taylor smirked as I caught the jeans and smiled. Sure it was spontaneous. Hugely spontaneous. But he meant well, right?

I stripped down to my underwear and changed right in front of him, not bothering to go to the washroom.

I smirked as I saw him stare out of the corner of my eye. I grabbed my passport off of my desk and took his hand that he had extended towards me. He led me out my door and down to the driveway before opening the door to a red Mustang.

"Ready?" he asked me as he sat in the drivers seat and started the car.

"I guess so." I said with a faint smile on my face as he sped down the road, with no sense of direction or time.

Maybe this was just what I needed, I thought to myself as I watched Windsor slowly disappear behind me.

Maybe he's just what I need.

1 comment: